• Neuigkeiten

14.02.2017 | Working at the Kaispeicher

A listed, Wilhelminian warehouse resurrected

The listed warehouse in Dusseldorf’s Medienhafen, built by architect Wilhelm Kordt in 1898/99, will be converted into a modern office development complete with cafés, restaurants and other uses, working in close collaboration with the Institute for the Protection of Historic Buildings and Monuments.
A number of discrete modifications have allowed the formation of flexible, fully accessible office space. The cafés and restaurant on the ground floor and the new, generously proportioned exterior steps complete with seating are intended to bring new life to the public space in front of the building.

more about the project

back